This candle is intended to stimulate the creative process. Calling all creative individuals! Does your inspiration require a boost? Do you miss expressing your creative side with spontaneity and daring? If you need assistance adopting a more creative lifestyle, the creativity candle is for you! Created with a blend of oils to stimulate the imagination. Designed to promote the free flow of positive energy by removing any energy blockages that could hinder your creative process.
Our candles are charged with Reiki and witchcraft, and they can be used by anyone as the magick is already within them. To program your crystals, all you need to do is take a quiet moment, hold your candle, feel its energy, let it feel yours and the connection will be made. Voice out any other specific intentions you wish to set within it, and then light the candle. This beautiful cauldron of manifestation will send your intention to the universe and work its magick.
The crystals can be cleaned with warm water and carried with you, to benefit from their properties.
Handmade with soy wax scented with rosemary & mint oil and garnished with a carnelian and cinnamon pieces.
Affirmations for the Creativity Candle
I am ready to share my authentic expression.
ALREADY HAVE A JAR AND LOOKING FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE CANDLE OPTION?
Try one of our Refill Candle Kits
Simply choose the desired fragrance, and you will be able set to make your favourite candle at home.
Candle refill kits are made with 100% natural soy wax. Each kit comes with a microwavable compostable container filled with scented soy wax, wicks, wick stickers, birchwood spoon, wood candle wick centering sticks, pipette, oil bottle and instruction label.
Soy wax can easily be cleaned up with soap and warm water. Simply wipe the excess wax out of the bottom of the candle vessel before refilling. This will ensure the wick sticks to the bottom of your jar.
One 8 oz Refill Kit will fill one 8oz candle jar, two 4 oz candles jars and four 2 oz candles jars.
Refill Kit Includes:
- 1 Double poly-coated paperboard container with lid
- 1 Soy wax pouch of 8oz
- 1 Biodegradable, compostable spoon made of birch wood
- 1 Pipette
- 1 Oil bottle
- 2 Wooden candle wick centering stick
- 4 Cotton wicks with stickers
- Instruction label
- Place and center wick in clean dry jar.
- Remove lid from container
- Add soy wax
- Microwave for 1 minute. Stir with spoon
- Microwave for an additional minute or until wax is completely melted
- Pour contents into jar
- Add oil, 2.5 ml for a 2 oz candle, 5 ml for a 4 oz candle and 10 ml for an 8 oz candle.
- Stir with spoon to make sure the oil is well blended in the wax. This is a good time to set an intention into your candle if you wish to do so.
- Place wick centering stick and let harden overnight.
- Trim the wick once hardened.